Thursday, October 29, 2009

The "Choosy Moms" cookbook


One of the things that was evident while looking at my mom's cookbooks was that many of them were branded by food companies. It makes total sense. The more ideas you can give people, the more product you'll sell. The Peanut Butter Cookbook actually had lots of yummy sounding dessert recipes inside, but the interesting items came from the main courses.

First up: The peanut butter and canned ham sandwich. Hmm. Salt and peanuts. Could be good.


Then came macaroni and cheese and peanut butter. Skepticism is growing....


Then WHAM! They pulled out all the stops. Canned tuna, cream of mushroom soup and peanut butter mixed together in a meal called "Polynesian Supreme." I might have to make this sometime just to see what it's really like. I pity my next party guests. :-)

2 comments:

Cyndee said...

I wonder what's going to be on your Thanksgiving table this year.....

Anonymous said...

you'll have those guests screaming noooooooo!