Friday, July 18, 2008

Fun shopping finds




Brett and I went window shopping at Bijenkorf last weekend and saw some fun products for sale. It's a 5 or 6 story department store much like Macy's but with higher end stuff. We didn't buy anything, but I thought you might like to see some of the products (and the cool Lego model of the store).

The "Nose cups" were paper cups with, well....various noses on them - and I found them funny for a few reasons. 1) The headline was "Pick your Nose" and 2) As you take a drink it appears that you have a different nose. I particularly liked the mustached human nose option on the box. They'd be fun for a party.

For the designer in your life, you can buy them a Pantone mug. Pantone is the industry standard for printed colors. It's definitely an insider thing but I saw a few people stop and say "Cool. Pantone!" so there are other marketing nerds out there like me.

No comments: